Learn how to fix flats and show off what you learned this Thursday! You might even win $100 along the way.
Flats happen. No matter your skill level or how long you’ve been riding bikes, flats are an everyday facet of life that everyone with a bike has to deal with. There’s nothing more foundational in bike maintenance than fixing flats. Learning how to fix your own flats will save you time and money, get you back on your bike more quickly, and help you to understand your bike and how it works.
At Neutral Cycle, we’re happy to fix your flats anytime you like, but we also want to show you how to do it yourself. That’s why we’ve put together a workshop to show you all the steps needed to fix your own flats. And we’ll follow this with a flat fixing competition that will accommodate cyclists of all skill levels. The top prize is a $100 gift card, so it’s worth a shot!
Fix a Flat Workshop
- Thursday, October 20, 6:30-7:30 p.m., at Neutral Cycle
- $10 registration fee
- Bring your own bike or use one of our wheels.
- What you get:
- A set of tire levers
- A new tube for your bike
- Free participation in the Flat Competition, with a chance to win a $100 gift card
Flat Competition – Top Prize – $100 gift card
- Thursday, October 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Free registration for those who took part in the Fix a Flat Workshop, $5 registration fee for all others
- Different competitions for different skill levels
Register and pay at Neutral Cycle. RSVP to the Facebook event so you don’t forget!