This holiday season Neutral’s offering a holiday bundle that both the cyclists in your life and your wallet are sure to love. We’re not the only business in Champaign-Urbana with products for the holidays, though. Check out these holiday deals that you can get from local businesses.
Finished all your holiday shopping yet? Don’t worry, we haven’t either! That’s why we put together this list of a few gift ideas from local businesses. The holiday season can be expensive, but if you play your cards right, you can get some amazing deals, even after the Black Friday madness. Here’s what some local businesses in C-U have to offer.
Give the gift of happy biking. For just $75 you can give that special cyclist all they need to ride in comfort and style with our Holiday Bundle.
- Neutral Water Bottle – Hydration is always essential. The Neutral water bottle is BPA-free and will ensure that your friends and family have all the water they need when on the go.
- Neutral Jersey – Vintage styling meets modern technology. Rep C-U while you ride.
- Neutral Socks – Neutral socks help your feet fight the sweat and rain working to derail your riding experience.
- Neutral Gift Card – Gift cards let you give someone what they need without knowing what they need. This gift card gives the recipient 10% off everything at Neutral Cycle.
Champaign’s favorite place to drink champagne and eat cupcakes has no shortage of holiday gifts and treats available.
- For parties – They have lots of holiday-themed goodies that will be sure to please family, friends, and coworkers. These include dark chocolate peppermint cupcakes, nutmeg eggnog cupcakes, gingerbread cookies, and sparkly sugar cookies.
- For kids – If your kids like to cook and like sweets, then they (and you) will enjoy Cream & Flutter’s cupcake and sugar cookie decorating kits.
- 9″ Deep Dish Fundraiser Pies – Five dollars from each pie sold goes directly to the Japan House. Choose from blueberry pear, French apple, and Japanese whiskey pecan.
These guys have loads of great holiday offerings that you see on their website. Here are some highlights:
- Hopscotch Variety Box – This gift box includes one sauce (Hopscotch signature salted caramel, grapefruit butterscotch sauce, or chocolate bourbon sauce), one marshmallow package (8 large marshmallows, flavors vary by season), and one shortbread package (2 large slices of delicious all-butter shortbread, flavors vary). $22.50
- Chocolate Gift Box Collection – If you know someone who likes chocolate, then look no further. This box includes chocolate rolled truffles, Hopscotch-style fudge brownies with sea salt and cacao nibs, and their best-selling chocolate-berry granola. $25.00
- Cocktail Bar Gift Collection – The perfect gift for the mixologist in your life. This includes a 4 oz. glass bottle of Ginger-Pear Syrup, a glass jar of brandy vanilla soaked cherries, candied citrus, and Angostura bitters cubes. $40.00
- Vanilla Bean Extract Kit – If you know someone who’s into do-it-yourself kitchen projects, this is for them. $10.00
If you’re looking for a customized gift, Weiskamp has the perfect option. For just $15, you can get a full-color custom shirt. Give your friends that shirt that they’ve always talked about having made!